I’ve been getting a few queries about when my last ordering dates for Christmas will be, these will be different depending on if your ordering pieces in stock or made to order so I’ve broken this down into two sections.
Made to order items lead time will vary depending on the size of your order, I’ve created these provisional dates however made to order items may close out early if I’m struggling to keep up. Check back mid November for any amendments to close out dates.
– Dinner set orders and large multiple piece orders will close on Sunday November 16th
– Bespoke customised or ‘named’ yarn bowl orders will close on Sunday November 30th
– Other one piece customised item orders will close on Sunday November 30th
– All Yarn bowl orders will close on Sunday December 7th
If your ordering yarn bowls internationally to destinations outside the UK you will need to allow at least 7 working days for you piece to arrive with you so ideally you need to order by Sunday November 30th.
If you are ordering from stock last postage dates vary by region which I’ve broken down below.
– Tuesday December 2nd; Australia, New Zealand and the Far East
– Thursday December 4th; Cyprus, Eastern Europe, Greece
– Friday December 5th; Canada, Poland
– Wednesday December 10th; USA, Western Europe
– Thursday December 18th; UK First Class post
– Monday December 22nd; UK Special Delivery post
I’m also going to be attending two half day selling events this year with potentially more on the way! If you want to avoid paying postage and would prefer to see my work in person drop by one of these events. The Northallerton Bowling Club on the 29th of December or Northallerton Library on the 6th of December.
If you have any questions at all about your order or would like to inquire about getting a piece made just drop me a line and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.